Signs & Symptoms
· Difficulty falling asleep at night
· Waking up during the night
· Waking up too early
· Not feeling well-rested after a night’s sleep
· Daytime tiredness or sleepiness
· Irritability, depression or anxiety
· Difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering
· Increased errors or accidents
· Ongoing worries about sleep
Our comprehensive treatment approach can improve the quality of your sleep while simultaneously addressing any underlying mental health struggles causing or contributing to your insomnia. Through True Life’s neurobiological approach – which combines acupuncture, fitness, mindfulness, yoga and nutrition with psychotherapy and psychiatric interventions – patients with insomnia are able to mitigate the mind-body impacts and develop strategies for sustainable health practices.
We effectively treat insomnia by regulating the nervous system, which allows you to experience relaxation, stress reduction, and pain relief. During individual psychotherapy and with psychiatric interventions, our team will work with you to establish healthy behavioral changes, employ stimulus control, and improve your sleep hygiene. If you are interested in exploring the risks and benefits of various sleep aids, we are able to provide customized recommendations and careful prescription monitoring.