Our compassionate and personalized care begins long before your first day as a True Life patient. From your very first call, our warm and knowledgeable admissions team is committed to providing thoughtful guidance about your treatment options. Whether you are seeking help for yourself or reaching out on behalf of a loved one, we are here to listen and to assist you in determining the best path forward.
Guidance on Getting Started
Our Admissions Coordinator has a wealth of clinical knowledge. Her primary role is to listen to you and take the time to understand your unique situation. Once she feels confident she understands your needs, she will then will offer advice on the next best step for you or your loved one.
- After your initial phone consultation, we are happy to schedule a tour so that you and your family can get a feel for our facility and our team. True Life’s luxurious and welcoming atmosphere is best experienced in person.
- For most, the next step is an in-depth assessment with one of our licensed therapists. This session allows us to learn more about your health history, goals, and challenges, so that we can create tailored treatment recommendations.
- Our integrative, outpatient approach may not be the right fit for everyone. If True Life isn’t a match for your specific needs, we’re happy to refer you to one of our trusted resources.
Insurance & Payment
- We work with insurance companies as an out-of-network provider. This allows us to provide a customized, comprehensive treatment plan that is in your best interest, rather than allowing your insurance carrier to dictate your care based on what is in their best interest financially.
- While insurance benefits vary by carrier, True Life Center provides courtesy filing of insurance claims for our Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP). True Life’s biller will work with you and your insurance carrier to ensure you receive the maximum out-of-network reimbursement for your plan.
- We have many patients who elect not to utilize their insurance for privacy reasons. We are happy to discuss payment options for those patients without out-of-network benefits or those electing not to utilize insurance for treatment.
- We provide courtesy insurance billing for those in our IOP and PHP, from initial authorization to claim submission.
- We do not accept Medi-Cal or Medi-Care.
Have additional questions regarding our program, insurance, payment plans and scheduling? Please contact us. We’re committed to answering each of your questions about program, insurance, payment plans and scheduling with thoroughness and integrity. We want you to have all the information you need to be an informed participant in the admissions process.
We understand the power of collaborating with other providers. If you are a referring physician, therapist or treatment center, please contact us to learn more about how our integrative treatment may benefit your patients. We can expedite the admissions process as needed, and can often schedule same-week appointments.